Adjust the steering wheel to the desired
driving position by moving the control on the
left side of the steering column. Using this
control, you can move the steering wheel
forward and backward and up and down.
Adjusting Steering Effort
You can adjust the feel and sensitivity of the
steering system to suit your personal preference:
- On the touchscreen, touch
Controls > Driving > Steering Mode.
- Choose a steering option:
• Comfort – Reduces the effort required
to turn the wheel. In town, Model S
feels easier to drive and park.
• Standard – Tesla believes that this
setting offers the best handling and
response in all conditions.
• Sport – Increases the effort required
to turn the wheel. When driving at
higher speeds, Model S feels more
* Warning: Do not make adjustments while