Adjust the steering wheel to the desired driving position by moving the control on the left side of the steering column. Using this control, you can move the steering wheel forward and backward and up and down.
Adjusting Steering Effort
You can adjust the feel and sensitivity of the steering system to suit your personal preference:
- On the touchscreen, touch Controls > Driving > Steering Mode.
- Choose a steering option:
• Comfort – Reduces the effort required to turn the wheel. In town, Model S feels easier to drive and park.
• Standard – Tesla believes that this setting offers the best handling and
response in all conditions.
• Sport – Increases the effort required to turn the wheel. When driving at higher speeds, Model S feels more responsive.
* Warning: Do not make adjustments while driving.