* Applies to: Tesla Model 3 with Premium Package
To adjust the steering wheel, on the touchscreen touch
Controls > Quick Controls > Adjustments > Steering
Use the left scroll buttons on the steering wheel to
move the steering wheel to the desired position:
• To adjust the height/tilt angle of the
steering wheel, roll the left scroll button
up or down.
• To move the steering wheel closer to you,
or further away from you, press the left
scroll button to the left or right.
Adjusting Steering Effort
You can adjust the feel and sensitivity of the
steering system to suit your personal
- On the touchscreen, touch
Controls > Driving > Steering Mode.
- Choose a steering option:
• Comfort – Reduces the effort required
to turn the wheel. In town, Model 3
feels easier to drive and park.
• Standard – Tesla believes that this
setting offers the best handling and
response in all conditions.
• Sport – Increases the effort required
to turn the wheel. When driving at
higher speeds, Model 3 feels more
* Warning: Do not make steering wheel
adjustments while driving.