* Applies to: Tesla Model 3 with Premium Package
To adjust the steering wheel, on the touchscreen touch Controls > Quick Controls > Adjustments > Steering Wheel.
Use the left scroll buttons on the steering wheel to move the steering wheel to the desired position:
• To adjust the height/tilt angle of the steering wheel, roll the left scroll button up or down.
• To move the steering wheel closer to you, or further away from you, press the left scroll button to the left or right.
Adjusting Steering Effort
You can adjust the feel and sensitivity of the steering system to suit your personal preference:
- On the touchscreen, touch Controls > Driving > Steering Mode.
- Choose a steering option:
• Comfort – Reduces the effort required to turn the wheel. In town, Model 3 feels easier to drive and park.
• Standard – Tesla believes that this setting offers the best handling and response in all conditions.
• Sport – Increases the effort required to turn the wheel. When driving at
higher speeds, Model 3 feels more responsive.
* Warning: Do not make steering wheel
adjustments while driving.